COMPLIANCE CONSULTANCY DIRECTOR LEVEL ROLE – PAYMENTS SERVICES EXP (FROM A REGULATOR OR CONSULTANCY) REQUIRED
£120K + bonus & benefits Hybrid (London)
We are recruiting for a leading independent compliance consultancy now looking to augment their team. Duties will include;
- Assisting or leading on Authorisations & Variation of Permissions
- Review of client’s procedures & systems
- Helping prepare tender proposals and attending tender meetings with prospective new clients
- Remediation work when needed
- Providing strategic compliance advice, anticipating the regulatory compliance needs of clients
- Provide resolutions for complex regulatory questions and issues
- Setting up compliance infrastructure for clients
- Undertaking compliance projects, monitoring reviews, and drafting compliance monitoring reports
- Understanding and updating clients on regulatory change and how it impacts their business
You should have a good technical knowledge of the Payments Services Regulations whether gained at the Regulator (likely to have been in an Authorisations, Policy or Supervision role) or in a similar role at another specialist Consultancy.
NB although the role is not about business development/sales you do need an engaging personality both to help maintain existing client relationships as well as fit well into the friendly professional team.
So, if that sounds like you, then please send your details to our MD, David Symes FCA, at email@example.com (including a contact no) however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.