EXCLUSIVE: HEAD OF AML & COMPLIANCE – COMMODITIES OR WHOLESALE TRADING AML EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
£90K plus Bonus & Benefits London
Our client, a non regulated Global Metals Trader, is looking for a Head of Compliance and MLRO to join their well established and successful business. Managing a small team and reporting to the CEO as part of a dynamic and collegiate senior management team, this will be a broad and multi-faceted role, with both internal and external Compliance relationships across all aspects of the business. Duties will include:
- Oversight for all regulatory requirements across a number of regions and regulations including the London Bullion Market Association, Environment Agency and JMLSG Rules.
- Implementing and ongoing compliance programme across both the physical and trading business.
- Performing, supporting & enhancing monitoring and surveillance activities.
- Managing, supporting and developing workflows and record keeping in respect of staff personal compliance obligations
- Managing the efficient operation of compliance frameworks including training, reporting, regulatory change and regulatory policies.
- Supporting the CEO and Commercial Director in conducting due diligence of commodities deals including source of product and funds.
You should have gained solid experience in an AML Compliance role ideally with a Commodities House, Proprietary/Institutional Broker or from broader Wholesale Markets. No FCA regulatory knowledge needed but must have a desire to learn and understand new rules and regulations and implement these across an exciting physical trading business.
My client has indicated this role may suit someone in the upward curve of their career and who is hungry to learn a new industry and broadening their regulatory knowledge. Whilst as a Proprietary Metals Trader they are not under the FCA, as they are deemed to be a High Value Trader HMRC require them to have a Head of Compliance who can ensure all processes properly set up & reviewed, whilst the value of their global trades require them to have an MLRO.
So, If you are looking for a role that can utilise your significant AML experience and that will offer you a new and challenging regulatory landscape, then please forward your CV to Gary Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.(including a contact number & email) however please note we cannot reply to all applications, so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstances are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Symes Collins are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.