EXCLUSIVE: MLRO – International Payment Services Experience Required
£110K + Bonus + Benefits Hybrid (London)
Our Client, a UK start-up Challenger Bank, is looking to appoint a MLRO to be responsible for all Financial Crime matters, across International Payments, Mortgages and Current Accounts. Reporting to the UK Chief Risk Officer and advising the Senior Management Team on all Financial Crime matters, you will be tasked with building and implementing a best-in-class AML Framework and Programme. Duties will include;
- Managing regulatory relationships and interaction, being the main point of contact for all reporting
- Keeping abreast with developments in the regulatory and technology environments to ensure best-in-class financial crime and AML risk management.
- Managing oversight of transaction monitoring on client activity and responsible for all SARs
- Supporting the development and integration of the AML Risk Management Framework, including 2nd Line of Defense monitoring and testing activities.
- Managing the annual AML risk assessment for the firm reviewing all products and services.
- Oversight of PEPs and Sanctions checking and reviewing this system regularly to ensure it supports full regulatory control.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes, and implement relevant changes to the compliance manuals, policies and procedures.
- Engender a culture of compliance and risk management.
The successful candidate must have significant Financial Crime / Compliance experience gained in the international Money remittance / e-Payments industry as a Compliance Officer, MLRO or Deputy MLRO, with good practical knowledge and deep expertise in AML and other applicable UK and International Financial Crime related regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well backed Challenger Bank Start-Up, at the beginning of their exciting journey. This role will form part of the UK senior management team and have oversight for Financial Crime globally so is not only one of influence and responsibility but also very visible in terms of future career development with the business.
So, if that sounds like you, thenplease send your details to Gary Collins in the first instance, firstname.lastname@example.org however please note we cannot reply to all applications so only successful applications will be contacted (although under no circumstance are your details ever passed on without your specific permission).
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) Symes Collins are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.